1/18/10

Out of the cocoon and flying again

I've been running every day, with the exception of the two days after Mimi went Home. I just couldn't get out of the house for awhile.
Today we ran outside. The weather was great and Isabelle kept up the whole time!! That little girl may end up running the Dogwood 5K with me. :-)
Mom is blogging about our runs at her site, The Healing Run.
Just posting these for my own record-keeping. I haven't "advertised" this site, and don't know if anyone has found it. Regardless, it's good for me to keep track and watch the progress. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on your fitness success!! I'm on day 3 of my P90X workout journey (check it out at my blog, TREK2BEFIT.COM) ! It has been really tough (I'm still sore from day 1), but I know I've been getting great workouts.