1/1/10

the shoe still fits, even if the jeans don't

Well, we fell off the P90X wagon back in June. Then I got progressively out of shape, as we went through each holiday, and more and more yummy food. Add in cold weather (bbrrrrr...I despise being cold,) and I just wasn't getting out as much as I needed to. I'm quite certain, by the fit of my jeans, that I have gained at least 10-15 pounds since I quit the videos.
But we're moving forward. No use dwelling on the negatives of the past.
Today I started a running program with my coach/ mom (aka marathon woman.) She had me run a mile at the JBU track.
Baby steps to get back on board.
I've also been doing the Wii Just Dance game every day, which truly is aerobic.
I am a social exerciser, who needs accountability and clear goals. First goal is to run the Dogwood 5K. Not a huge thing, but it's doable! :-)

No comments: