5/21/09

5/18 was Day 17 and we had Plyo. Plyo kicks butt. We're getting better at it!!

5/19 was Day 18 and we did Ab Ripper and Shoulders & Arms. I only got about half of the Shoulders/Arms video in because Oli would not leave me alone. We've started working out while the kids watch a video in the evening, from 6:30-7:30pm. It was just too late for us to start workouts at 8:30 every evening.
Anyway, I'm okay with half the video. Fred did the whole thing, and he was AWESOME!

5/20 was Day 19 yoga. It should be called stretching, because that's what it is. Intense stretching.

Today is Day 20, which means I only have 10 days until new stats and pics are posted!!

3 comments:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Wikiwikiwikiwowowow~~~~! LOL You guys are regular athletes, now!!!! Having finished only Day 2, I have an extreme respect and admiration for you who are on Day 20!!!!!!!!!! :0) I do Day 3 today, am switching to evening to see if that leaves me more energy to get things done during the day. Hooray! Hooray! Fred and Wendy ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

Jerri Dalrymple said...

OH! Silly me....

P.S.

KEEP UP THE DARN GOOD, DOWN RIGHT EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!!!!!!

christine said...

Can't wait to see stats and how much you've improved in the last month!!