5/11/09

Day 9 Plyo again!

Last night we did Abs and Chest and Back. ugh. Push-ups, push-ups, and more push-ups.
"Would you like them here or there?"
"No, I do not like them anywhere!!!"
Actually, the first million are okay, but then it just gets too tiring! ;-)

Today, Day 9, we did Plyo. Fred thinks they should add the "creek jumping" to the Kenpo videos, so we can leap over the guy after we knee, claw, and kick him. Sorry, you'd have to be here to get it.

I baked fish and potatoes for supper, and our house was pretty warm from having the oven on. Actually, it was 78 degrees in here, so we took all of our jogging/ water breaks outside for quick relief. Yes, they JOG on BREAKS. My heartrate got up to 168bpm today which I know is above my target range. Argh. I'm aiming for 140-150. I want to be in shape, and I'm having trouble staying at the right range. When I push myself to get stronger, my heart flips out. I'll get there....

I AM enjoying the process. It feels good to work hard, sweat hard, push the limits, and then collapse with satisfaction. Tomorrow I have shoulders AND abs to complete, after a 3-hour photo op, and before I can eat lunch. Say a prayer?

Bring It!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am exhausted just reading about your workouts. Keep up the hard work.
Elizabeth

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Keep it up, girlie...you are looking so defined!!!! :0)

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Ok, Wendy! I'm waiting for your latest updates!

Wendy said...

Jules, I got too busy to type, but not too busy to exercise!! Yes, be proud.