5/2/09

Still, only 89 Days to Go!

Well, we're counting today as Day 1. Yesterday we used my sister's videos, so we started with ab ripper and Plyometrics. Now that we have our own videos, we're starting again, "officially." So, yeah, yesterday was only a warm-up!!

I must say, Plyometrics could kill me. I may never walk again.
I keep telling myself that it's a good burn. And it really is. Still, my bum is achin' like it's never ached before.

When Tony shouted "okay, now double-time." Fred and I just looked at each other with wide eyes, and said in unison, "No way!"

Decide, Commit, Succeed

3 comments:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

Yeah, plyo is a really good one! "I hate it...but I love it" (like Tony says about Ab Ripper). It was a good major warm-up for you guys! Looking forwards to hearing how your "real" Day 1 went!

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Wow....I checked out the link. It's expensive, so, Wendy, you must really believe in it!!! ;0)

Wendy said...

I do believe in it. And you can always purchase through Amazon or eBay. Quite frankly, though, I think it's worth every cent even if you buy it full price. It's comparable to taking a day trip to Tulsa and the aquarium...or a weekend in Branson.... or a few meals out with your family. You could even take $20 out of your WMart budget every week until you have enough. It all depends on how you want to budget. :-)