5/16/09

Days 10-15

5/11 Day 10 I had dinner out with my mom and sisters, to celebrate Mother's Day with them, so I wasn't able to work out at all. No worries-- I'll still get in all of the workouts for the week!!

5/12 Day 11 Abs and Shoulders and Arms. I used 8 lb weights this time. I think I'll try 10 next time, because I wasn't really sore. Fred used 15-20lbs for the reps.

5/13 Day 12 Plyo. 'Nuf said.

5/14 Day 13 Ab RipperX and Legs and Back-- I did the ENTIRE video minus 10 oblique sit-ups!! Soo happy!! Fred is getting stronger and better at sitting on the wall. I'm already pretty good at that! It's the endless lunges that land me on my tush.

5/15 Day 14 We went to Devil's Den and hiked with backpacks on, and took turns carrying the Little Lad. Last night we did Yoga, even though it was Kenpo night. I figure we can rearrange things for one week, as long as we get all of the workouts in. Fred has vacation days this week, and we're in and out of town.

5/16 Day 15 Ab Ripper & Kenpo-- Abs were tougher for me tonight. Obliques were especially hard.

2 comments:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

You guys are awesome! I know how busy your week was, and yet you stuck to it!! Great job, guys!

Wendy said...

Thanks, girly! It was a crazy week!