5/4/09

Day 2 Plyometrics

We worked our buns off tonight. And, actually, the kids did a lot of it with us! I would have taken some cute pictures if I hadn't collapsed. Yes, I did collapse at one point, but I got right back up and kept at it. And we both did about 90% of the exercises this time!!! YAY!

Every muscle in my body burns and aches. Oh yeah, baby!

Last night, as I climbed gingerly into bed, Fred was right in my spot. Why? Because my side of the bed is closer to the bathroom and he needed to roll out at night. Uh, huh. Wimp. ;-)

Is it just me, or does that rockstar move totally wear you out?? And what's with the double-time knee jumps?? Oh. My. Goodness. I had to just go at my own pace with those, although I did all of the moves correctly, and for the entire time. Fred kept up better with that. And he never collapsed.

Note to self: wear bikini top when exercising, and always wash make-up off beforehand, so it doesn't go sliding into eyes!

Decide. Commit. Succeed. I believe!!

5 comments:

Just what are those Woods up to? said...

I hate the stinkin rockstar and knee jump moves--my two least fave in plyo! I especially don't like to do them when the kids are napping b/c then I really have to try to land like a cat. You guys are doing so great! Keep it up (I have no doubt that you will!)

Jerri Dalrymple said...

You guys are my heroes! :0)

>>> said...

It's the two of you together that will make it in the end...just one of you (either one) and it would be close to impossible. Keep it up!

Wendy said...

Tob, that's exactly what I told Fred last night!

Wendy said...

Fred has started calling it Plyosextrics.... obvious reasons?