5/6/09

Day 3 Ab Ripper X and Shoulders and Arms

Yesterday was Day 3. I was too tired to type after the workouts.

We did Ab Ripper first. It is hard, as always, but I enjoy it. I'm already getting stronger and can do more reps. Fred has a hard time with the mason twist... it's difficult for him to keep his legs up. He said he'll work on practicing the moves before our other workouts. I call that motivation!

Shoulders and Arms wasn't that tough for me, because I wasn't lifting enough weight. Fred used 15-20lb weights, and I just used the resistance bands and my 5 lbs weights. I'll get bigger weights today. Fred did ALL of this, and he was dripping sweat. I am so proud of him!!!! :-)

1 comment:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

I'm proud of BOTH of you!!!!

Also (said in a childlike pouting, jump up and down voice) "I want P90X, too!!!! (I just want a good deal, LOL!)