5/8/09

Days 4, 5, and 6!

On Wednesday we had yoga. Fred thought it would be a nice break. HA! And, no worries...there's no chanting or anything like that. This is exercise. Just moves. Just intense stretching. Don't freak.

Yesterday, Day 5, was supposed to be Legs and Back and Ab Ripper. I couldn't get my workout in, so I did the Legs warm-up and then Stretching. In other words, I'm switching Day 5 and Day 7. No biggie. Fred did Ab Ripper last night, so he won't have to work through it with me tomorrow.

Today, Day 6, we did Kenpo (like Chinese martial arts.) I was sweating and busy, even got some asthma, but it didn't feel as hard as Plyometrics or Abs. The star block totally confounded me. I'm not great at keeping up with moves that have so many parts to them! ;-) The Claw and Hammer move really made me feel tough, though. Oh, yeah, watch out!
I did, however, pull a muscle in my neck, shoulder area. Fred is promising a nice massage later, so I'll survive. :-)

I am rewarding myself with a homemade Italian cheesy roll and a small glass of Chardonnay!

1 comment:

Jerri Dalrymple said...

WOOHOOOOOOO!!!! You guys are REALLY on a roll!!!!!!!!!! That's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!